Sunday, January 29, 2017

2017 Collection of Books and Other Items I Must Let Go Part one as of Sunday January 2017

Due to personal and spiritual reasons, I reluctantly admit that I must organize and let go of excess books and other items for multiple reasons having to do with more positivity related and practical reasons. Additionally, becoming more organized and clutter free in 2017 is one of my personal goals which going through my book collection is keeping in alignment with this goal. However, I have well over at least 150 books to go through on deciding which ones to keep and which ones to let go, donate andor give to Bookholders(I say at least 150 because I think there is more yet I would have to take a count to make sure). I want to keep a maximum of 70 books which still requires me more time to go through. I intend to post a more complete list as well as dates that I made up my mind to let them go by February 3, 2017 or sooner. I also say reluctantly because I wanted to put a complete list up after I was  completely finished. So far I took these three books back to Bookholders in College Park Maryland less than 5 hours ago (Saturday January 28, 2017 only minutes before they closed at 11p.m.). I intend to put out a more complete list by 11:59 pm Friday January 3, 2017 or sooner.

By Sunday January 29, 2017

The Beginner's Guide For the Recently Deceased by David Staume
Learning Express Writing Skills
Lazaris the Sacred Journey You and Your Higher Self

No comments:

Post a Comment