Thursday, February 16, 2017

Mini Book List of What I am Letting Go of Tomorrow

Before I share the mini book list-A Collection of songs that I enjoyed listening to either on my Pandora or my iheartradio account

All About It by Hoodie Allen (feat. Ed Sheeran)
Hanging Tree by James Newton Howard Feat. Jennifer Lawrence
Higher by Pop Evil
Sweet Dreams by Beyonce
Fly by Nicki Minaj & Rihanna
Centuries by Fall Out Boy
Magic by Robin Thicke
Hurricane by Thirty Seconds to Mars (I saw available on youtube today)
Beautiful Day by U2
Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down


I must preface my sharing this list by making it clear that fortunately my husband and I have enough money, food etc. to sustain and hold us over that have to do more with other type of reasons (such as spiritual why I am letting go of some items). I have good reasons why I’m letting go of some of my extra books which I acknowledge was a tricky decision for me to make, I’m actually giving 20 books to Bookholders Today and I gave some to Bookholders less than ten days ago,but I am only publicly listing 7 today and I must keep others discreet for privacy and spiritual reasons.  This is also because I want to (6 books and one type of book that would be considered a single issue magazine that I got from a store) allow myself time to go somewhere to eat in College Park before heading to work (obviously I only plan to take these books to Bookholders tomorrow). There are items (books, dvds, magazines)that I decided to keep, but I prefer to allow myself time before deciding when to record what I kept. Additionally, there are dvds that I have reluctantly decided to let go, but I intuitively understand why this must be done. I am undecided whether to ship them to dvds4vets; http://www.dvds4vets.org/facility_locator.php   or see if a dvd/cd store less than five miles away from me would take them for money. For this reason, I probably am only going to list the dvds that I gave to either dvds4vets or a particular dvd/cd store either Tomorrow or Saturday.

High Paying Careers People Love Paperback – September 26, 2001

by Jeanne Kelley (Author) (I purchased on Amazon February 25, 2015)

Learn Songwriting (Learn to Play) Paperback – January, 2000

by Caroline Hooper (Author), Nigel M. Hooper (Author)-I purchased on Amazon April 15, 2016

Wizardry 101- Awakening The Wizard Within You Paperback – September 1, 2006

by Mary F. Abbamonte (Author) (I purchased on Amazon March 14, 2011)

The Eventual Millionaire: How Anyone Can Be an Entrepreneur and Successfully Grow Their Startup Hardcover– February 24, 2014

by Jaime Tardy  (Author), Dan Miller (Foreword)

How to Read the Akashic Records: Accessing the Archive of the Soul and Its Journey Paperback – September 1, 2010-I have decided to keep Linda Howe’s other book (released in 2015) Discover Your Soul’s Path Through the Akashic Records which made it easier for me to let go of the 2010 book

by Linda Howe  (Author)


The Money Savvy Spending Journal: The Fast and Easy Way to Track Your Spending and Gain Control Over Your Money Paperback – September 16, 2013

by Nancy N. Ragno  (Author)-I purchased February 11, 2014

Prevention 2014 Total Body Shape Up Single Issue Magazine – 2013








No comments:

Post a Comment